Mondays, Wednesdays to Sundays: 10.00am - 6.00pm
*Closed on Tuesdays
Open on Public Holidays unless otherwise stated here.
Please kindly note that the museum and the shop will be closed from the 16th February 2018 to the 18th February 2018 (Chinese New Year).
The museum and the shop will be opened till only 3pm on the 15 February 2018 (Chinese New Year Eve).
- Adults : S$12.00
- Students or Full-time National Servicemen (with valid proof) : S$6.00
- Seniors (60 years and above with valid ID) : S$6.00*
- Children (6 years old and below and accompanied by an adult) : FREE
- One child/student/full-time national service man will be given free entrance for families consisting of 4 or more people visiting the museum.
- Group tours (consisting of 10 or more people) and school tours will be given special discounts. Kindly email or call us for more details.
*For Singapore citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents only.
Tickets can be purchased from the Information & Ticketing counter (on the 2nd floor) at Singapore Musical Box Museum.
Tickets are inclusive of a 40 minutes to an hour of guided tour with an introduction to their history and live demonstration of musical boxes
Due to the nature and sensitivity of the exhibits, the tour is compulsory and is included in the admission tickets. We seek your kind understanding.
The tour takes around 40 minutes to an hour and will be led by a trained guide or curator.
Hourly tours starts from 10am, with the last tour entry at 5pm.
During the tour, visitors are allowed to take photos and videos.
We encourage visitors who have the intention to tour the museum to contact us for a time slot booking via email or phone (at least a working day before) to eliminate waiting time in situations where one might have to wait for an on-going tour to end.
Kindly do also provide the number of people visiting and contact number when making a booking.