Mondays, Wednesdays to Sundays: 10.00am - 6.00pm
*Closed on Tuesdays
Open on Public Holidays unless otherwise stated here.
Kindly do note the opening days and hours of the following:
- Adults : S$12.00
- Students or Full-time National Servicemen (with valid proof) : S$6.00
- Seniors (60 years and above with valid ID) : S$6.00*
- Children (6 years old and below and accompanied by an adult) : FREE
- One child/student/full-time national service man will be given free entrance for families consisting of 4 or more people visiting the museum.
- Group tours (consisting of 10 or more people) and school tours will be given special discounts. Kindly email or call us for more details.
*For Singapore citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents only.
Tickets can be purchased from the Information & Ticketing counter (on the 2nd floor) at Singapore Musical Box Museum.
Tickets are inclusive of a 40 minutes to an hour of guided tour with an introduction to their history and live demonstration of musical boxes
Due to the nature and sensitivity of the exhibits, the tour is compulsory and is included in the admission tickets. We seek your kind understanding.
The tour takes around 40 minutes to an hour and will be led by a trained guide or curator.
Hourly tours starts from 10am, with the last tour entry at 5pm.
During the tour, visitors are allowed to take photos and videos.
We encourage visitors who have the intention to tour the museum to contact us for a time slot booking via email, phone or facebook message to eliminate waiting time in situations where one might have to wait for a on-going tour to end.
Japanese Guided Tours:
As from September 2016 onwards, we have Japanese volunteers guiding tours in Japanese.
日本語ブログ ← クリック
Japanese Tour Schedule are as follow:
- 23rd Jun 2017 (Friday) - 10.30am to 11.30am
- 30th Jun 2017 (Friday) - 10.30am to 11.30am
- 02nd Jul 2017 (Sunday) - 1.30pm to 2.30pm
- 14th Jul 2017 (Friday) - 10.30am to 11.30am
- 16th Jul 2017 (Sunday) - 1.30pm to 2.30pm
- 21st Jul 2017 (Friday) - 10.30am to 11.30am
- 28th Jul 2017 (Friday) - 10.30am to 11.30am